You’ve probably seen that most casinos on the internet offer some sort of bonus or free money to help you get started playing there. Like everything else in this world there is nothing free, so before you start with this bonus and then getting upset that you’ve been scammed, I suggest you read on and learn how this process works.
In the beginning, you may be wondering why casinos online provide such “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In essence that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า specific software company, which means that behind the various owner and licensing, graphics, etc. under the bonnet there’s not much difference between the Playtech powered casinos or all casinos powered by Microgaming.
In other words, if they’re almost identical under the hood, there ought to be some distinction that will make you want to gamble at “X” online casino and not “Y”. Besides the graphics, licensing and support, another method of showcasing to potential players is by giving them something. In this instance, a free bonus.
Having put that issue out of the way then the next question you could consider is: Ok now that Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I’ll register, deposit my cash, try it out, and go for a trip to the Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple , too. To claim bonuses in an online casino, you’ll generally have to deposit funds, except if it’s stated explicitly that you aren’t required and we’ll go over the subject later.
Before we get into the beef of the various bonuses that are available by online casinos, there are a few extra details and terms you need to be aware of so that you are able to clarify them with a support representative prior to claiming your bonus just so you know where you stand and the benefits you’re claiming.
1. Wagering requirements: Most bonuses include playthrough or wagering requirements in which you are required to be able to play a certain amount before you are able to withdraw winning from your account. In general, wagering requirements range typically between 15 and 40 times, but you must pay attention to how much you must wager. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you’ll have to bet the bonus + your deposit amount X times. This, in turn, is more typical.
Another tidbit you should be aware of in relation betting requirements that in the majority of casinos on the internet, if want to withdraw your winnings before you’ve completed the wagering requirements, your winnings until now will be forfeited. This isn’t exactly fair, but it’s the truth.
2. Games that are played: Be sure to go through the T&Cs in this case. Since slots are typically the most profitable games played in online casinos, a lot of bonus offers are valid only for slots games. The majority of scratch cards and keno are in line with this rule.
In other instances you’ll be able to use your bonus in all games, however not all games be counted 100% toward the playthrough requirements. For instance, playing on slots will be counted 100%, however roulette will only count 30%. This means you will actually need wager three times more in order to satisfy the wagering requirement and withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements In the majority of cases for you to be eligible for bonuses, you’ll be required to make the minimum deposit, which again can vary. It’s usually a modest amount, which you’ll most likely put down anyway. It’s generally not over $50.
Now that we’re all sharing the same space and talking the same language, it’s about time we went through the main types of bonuses available at the majority of casinos online.
1. A Match bonus is the most common kind of bonus. Each time you deposit a dollar the casino will credit you with X% of what you deposit to the casino. So, if, for instance, casino Z offers 100% match bonuses you deposit $100, casino Z will offer you an additional $100 bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are generally limited to a particular maximum amount of bonuses you can get. A match bonus could be a bonus that is a stand-alone part of an offer (more popular at US safe online casinos) and/or part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is usually given by most, if not all, casinos online to new casino players that sign-up and deposit their first money at the casino. Welcome bonus is where you can find all possible match bonuses you can collect as a first-time casino player over the duration of a specified period, or within your first deposit, or any combination of both So if a casino advertises the welcome bonus at $3000 is actually the maximum you can get with the deposit bonus of the first deposit, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc., and when you deposit the maximum amount for every match bonus you will get the welcome bonus advertised. If you deposit less than what is required for the maximum bonus in each step, you’ll never be able to reach the value advertised for the welcome welcome. In reality, the welcome bonus represents the MAXIMIUM amount you can get in bonus funds during your first period of playing in the online casino.
3. A bonus for no deposit is pretty straightforward. It’s a bonus that you can get through an online gaming site which lets you enjoy real money games without having to make deposits. This is a great way for casinos on the internet to gain new customers as they are able to test the casino without needing to deposit money. In some countries it helps resolve the “trust” issue casino players face with online casinos. A lot of players who are at ease depositing money and playing in an online casino are cautious when they try a different one that they haven’t played before. Others players aren’t keen to deposit money without checking the games and software so a no deposit bonus will certainly help. Certain online casinos offer no bonuses for deposits as part of their standard offerings. Other casinos stay clear of the bonuses because they say that they attract the wrong kind of player, i.e. players who do not have the intention of gambling with real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with little or no benefit. I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle , and that people claim no deposit bonuses for a variety of reasons.
No deposit bonuses generally are for a pretty small amount generally between $10 and $15 and are usually offered to potential clients directly through the casino or via websites associated with them. There are also wagering requirements you need to finish before being able to withdraw your winnings if you’re lucky.
4. Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those that you are unable to withdraw from your account. If you happen to win and request a withdrawal, the bonus amount is deducted off your winnings. Let’s suppose you got a $50 sticky bonus and were lucky enough to increase your balance up to $500. Now , you’d like to withdraw your winnings and have a party with your family and friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw the amount of $550 from your account. The balance of $50 which is the stick bonus amount, will not be allowed. Play-only bonuses are typically higher than match bonuses and wagering requirements are lower.
5. Bonus for payment methods The bonus offered by payment methods was first common in Playtech casinos powered by Playtech and has expanded to other casinos in the past. Alongside depositing on an online casino via your credit or debit card, you can also use a variety of online options that allow instant transfers of funds without the hassle of high charges. A lot of these alternative payment methods that are commonly called, are available to people without any credit checks. You can transfer funds from your bank account in a discreet manner. Certain cards are pre-paid which can be purchased at a kiosk. For using these methods of payment, you can receive an extra 10% bonus for every deposit you make , in conjunction with the other bonuses you get. Be sure to check the cashier’s section prior to you sign up to an online casino that you haven’t played at , as this may definitely be to your advantage.
6. A majority of casinos online have a VIP/Loyalty Club system that lets you cash out bonuses in exchange for points you accumulated while playing. If you keep playing in a casino, the more points you accumulate and the higher the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.
It is essential to read the T&Cs for the casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at since often you will not be permitted to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus cash could be docked off your winnings.