In the past while losing at Blackjack, I was told by a floor manager that we didn’t have enough “points” to get a free buffet for we. “What! ” I exclaimed. “I just lost 5 hundred dollars as of this silly game and you’re saying that’s not enough to feed us? ” I became indignant; then sullen; then i begun to analyze precisely how casinos decide who gets comp’ed. The result of my research is below. Please cash in on it -so you and your wife don’t ever go eager:
1. Use Your Player Card. A player card issued by a casino is intended to “track your play. ” As you move through a myriad of slot machines (and table games) it records information about how much you bet, when, and low long was your “session. ” This information is then delivered to the main Customer service computers that award you either “comp points” or even cash. The whole idea is straightforward and it really does work. If you play for seven hours on a dollar slot machine game and lose five thousand dollars, then you better have been using a player card. If not, the casino never “sees” your play, and won’t 홀덤사이트 give you the comps you’re eligible to.
2. Blackjack Tips. When you come to a blackjack table, give your card to the dealer. He’ll pass it back to a floor manager that will enter your player ID number into his compare computer. He’ll also record your buy-in amount, and how much you are bets per hand. Not each hand, but an average hand. If you want to increase comps, buy-in for large amounts, and start with at least $25. per hand. Twenty-five is the minimum amount the house will quickly give you comps. Now later on, when he turns away, you can lessen your bet(s). Unlike video poker machines, you can get away with this move.
3. Stay Put. If you don’t get sufficient time at the table, you won’t earn many comps. I learned a long time ago that ten or fifteen minutes sessions at table games go virtually “unseen” by the compensation people. If you must change tables, mention to the floor manager that you’re moving “a couple of tables down. ” That way, he’ll record your play as a continuous session. Going from compare to compare is an alternative way to lose your comps. If the floor manager who started your session can’t find you eventually, he’ll time you off the session and you’ll never get decent comps, no matter how much you bet. Casinos like long sessions, at high rates of play.
4. Chit-Chat with the Floor Manager. If you’re playing a table game and the floor manager is around, he’s watching your play. He’s looking for how much you’re bets and whether or not you’re winning or losing. But did you know that a floor manager (often mistakenly called a Compare Boss) is given the latitude to compensation you and your wife by their own decision? If you’ve talked to him (or her) and minted up a friendly conversation, he’s probably ‘gonna give you that buffet compensation, simply because he likes you. Ask him some questions. Ask for his advice. Acknowledge you are interested in whatever he’s to say. Sometimes he’ll feel sorry for you and use his discretionary power to award which you compensation. This runs specifically true when you stray off the reservation and play in a hotel casino you’re not staying in. You may have to ask for the compensation, but it a piece of cake he won’t give it to you if he doesn’t know you.
5. Make contact with Casino Hosts. Depending on the level of your play, a Casino Host (sometimes called Casino Marketing Reps) are good individuals to know. They can offer you reduced air prices, set up lines of credit, reduced or free rooms, take food and drink bills off your tabs, and generally make you much more responsible another. They can make use of their influence to get show tickets or rooms in other cities. You may not consider yourself a high roller, but the casino still wants your play. Set up a relationship with a Casino host, by name, and call him before you plan your trip. (I started a relationship with a Casino Host at the Mirage and possesses served me quite nicely. ) He may even upgrade your room or compensation the whole lot. As you may have thought, a Casino Host rewards you according to your play, so don’t get unrealistic expectations about your level of comps.
I know Sin city marvelous destination for a stroll. There are so many things to see and do. How will you possibly stay in one joint? You can’t. The casinos know that, too. But if you want maximum comps, be self-displined enough to go back to your “home casino. ” Lots of little sessions spread all over town do not equal good comps. Besides, if you’ve “done Vegas” before, it’s tiring playing around all over the place. Stay in one casino and you’ll reward yourself with an increase of comps.